Saturday, March 12, 2011

Start a House Cleaning Business with the right vacuum

When I started my business cleaning house, I had a business plan and goals. One of these goals was as a professional service with top-paying customers are aware. Creating a business plan helped me to define who were the most profitable customers and would love to win as my clients.

At the time I started the cleaning business house, the upright vacuum cleaner with tools-on-board were relatively new. When I made my first bright orange in Germany, looked at the machineRU, I fell in love and I knew that this is a way to get from other cleaning products. Imagine my joy when I saw
this elegant machine with a HEPA filter, dual-motor arm and furniture, leave me alone in a room without the extra time and energy needed to break my routine and get the filter would be complete.

Vacuums, Cleaning & Storage

This was a great investment for me at the time, but I knew I could offset the costs with reduced cleaning time and gain moreCustomers from my point of view on this one blank.

Start a House Cleaning Business with the right vacuum




Availibility : Usually ships in 1-2 business days





Technical Details
  • 4 Stage Height Adjustment
  • S -Class 3 Stage Filtration/Hospital Grade Filtration
  • Parquet Brush for hard floors included
  • 5 years motor, 3 years parts, Lifetime belt, 1 year labor
  • FREE 2ND DAY UPS GROUND SHIPPING!!!!

SEBO 9813AM Felix Ice Blue Upright Vacuum Cleaner 15" Cleaning P Overview

The SEBO Felix goes from 90° vertical and 180° horizontal with a height of less than six inches. With a vacuum this flat and flexible, you can reach underneath the bed and other furniture. And the Felix's adjustable turning swivel neck allows audacious maneuverability, allowing you to clean in areas that were previously inaccessible Big and small, left and right hands can grip this ergonomically shaped handle the same firm way. While vacuuming with the integrated hose handle, you can easily switch the SEBO FELIX to your other hand. And at less than 10 lbs., the SEBO Felix is comfortable either way.  Just a simple click and the telescopic tube fits to every body-height in an ergonomic manner. Set the handle tube in the correct position with just a lift of the latch.

These characteristics are important for their prospects, as many people of my city had allergies and asthma, and were concerned about the cleanliness of the powder through the additional mobile home from his usual empty.

With the dual-motor, this vacuum processed automatically hit the bar when it was set up in one, so I button with the instruments on board, without pressing too much. This is aimportant feature, because it is so easy to forget to turn off the beater bar, and this could cause the carpet to wear in a standing position and in some cases even burn.

A feature of this vacuum of private label, I was curious was the 50ft cable, the plug would allow me to vacuum large parts of the house before returning. You know what I'm talking about, just a small string near vacuum created by the rear window andnot reach. This is
so frustrating that sometimes the end of this section is not completed just because you do not want to take the time to plug this small area. I knew this would be a problem when taking their business to clean my house.

This vacuum is very flat, vacuum under beds and tables, what a time saver! Shortly after I started using the gap in the real estate client, I realized another advantage. These darn paper clips,Rubber bands and other small items that would normally rattle around in other devices are sucked right in and immediately deposited in vacuum bags. No More fan blades to stop everything and not to the suction head to work again.

And my customers love this machine. They were so impressed that they told their recommendations that are then called to make an appointment and would always ask if I would get the blank orange. This machine pays more than manytimes.

These orange machine over the years and the question of stability, it was decided it was originally developed. Many new brands introduced in the commercial sector.

Upright Versus Canister

As a professional house cleaner, you need two vacuum cleaners. You need containers for bare floors and a good upright for carpets. You can backpack in the basket that you do not prefer to invest, acquire land light tank usedor even, in one of the new, super small hand drums that the attraction of the larger models to invest.

In maintaining quality carpet and keep it off the cost of repair, you should consider a new column with the trademark tools. Why a spot on all brands of memory?

Commercial and Store Brands

We are all familiar with the store brand, but look what you get with a commercial

The apartment units in the vacuum under bedsand tables
Accepts paper clips, rubber bands and other small items to block or bar without stopping the club. This is a unique design that dirt through the bag, not the fan filter. Many brand vacuum-store repairs and replacements are to this design flaw that allows the fan to be drawn in the dirt in the car.
Molded-in carry handle makes the proper distribution of the weight can be made ​​with
35 '- 50' cordallow the most information is extracted from the need to re-plug
Large capacity bag, first filling efficiency and longer time between changes
Superior air filtration with the more robust construction, which prevents harmful dust and particles escape through the gaps around the seal body or vacuum filter.
characteristics not only have to pay at the end do not like dirty sensors, etc.
The movable arm: this feature alone I wouldextra charge! This is the extension that you see on one side of the inlet as standard upright vacuum cleaner. I've never seen this in a sign of memory. This feature has saved me from having to move furniture, when not needed, because the mobile arm wrapped around her legs moving.
Badded Versus Stock Exchange

Contains 75% of poly-brand stores are bagless, while 75% of the marks are packed. This is because the receptacle for dirt onbagless vacuum cleaners emit as much dust when emptied. The ad sucks and bags are designed to be airtight and hold dust.

HEPA Filter

High efficiency air filtration is a must for all people with asthma, allergies and / or pets. These special filters to change the flow of air through it in a way that all particles in the air in many small fibers that are collected on filter. HEPA FilterTrap germs and other contaminants which then die in a dry filter.

With a business plan and goals, I was able to define what people wanted and also defines the niche for my house cleaning business. I also defined what products and equipment have been set right for my clients, my speed, justified a healthy profit and low-cost devices, a large investment is required.

What are your goals for your house cleaning business? Toapart from your competitors and land more jobs, we have the kind of service customers want to be defined and then offer what they want. If
They sell their services on price alone, will always be that other cleaners will bid for the price. Being single and sold more than the first race and the possibility that you have to offer.

Start a House Cleaning Business with the right vacuum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive